No guest or team member’s safety must be put at risk.’ Prestige Residence safety & security policy.
- Every day, we check the evacuation routes and that the fire equipment works properly throughout the hotel.
- We have security cameras and complete CCTV room.
- In addition to what the law requires, we have a comprehensive checklist for safety and security that everyone is familiar with and takes responsibility for.
- There is always at least one team member in the hotel trained in heart and lung resuscitation.
- Everyone who works at the premises takes part in practical fire and evacuation drills at least twice a year.
- Each Floor has its own crisis group.
- Everyone who works with us is trained in safety work on an ongoing basis.
- We remain alert and use common sense to keep an eye out for things that seem out of place.
You have an important role to play in our safety work.
In order to maintain a high level of safety, we must ask for your help. We can only be fully prepared if you do your bit to create a safe home environment.
- Make sure you know where the house evacuation routes and assembly points are.
- Remember never to block an emergency exit with your luggage or anything else.
- Look after your belongings. Remain alert and do not leave valuables unattended.
- If you have your car with you, empty it yourself.
- If you see anything that seems strange, tell someone who works at the premises.